Journeyman Privacy Statement
Privacy and Data Protection
The protection of your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to protecting your details from misuse and we will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The policy covers Journeyman's use of personal information that Journeyman Services Ltd collects when you use www.journeyman-services.com or deal with Journeyman Services Ltd.
You will be asked to submit personal details about yourself (e.g. e-mail address - name - age etc) in order to receive the information or use the services that you have requested from our website.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Journeyman Services Ltd and its services providers to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information Journeyman Services Ltd will act in accordance with all current legislation and aim to meet and surpass current Internet best practices.
Information for visitors to our website
This information can help us to provide you with a better online experience and assist us to analyse the profile of our visitors. A reason for doing this could be: if on a previous visit you went to our quotation page, we might find this out from the cookie on your computer and then be able to highlight this information on your subsequent visits.
Your personal information, use and storage
When you supply any personal information to Journeyman Services Ltd we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use that data. We must collect the information fairly and tell you if we want to pass the information on to a third party.
In general, any information you provide to Journeyman Services Ltd will only be used by ourselves and our agents and services providers. Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by you or law. Also, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to www.journeyman-services.com or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on www.journeyman-services.com web pages we can use whatever information that is available to us about you to stop such behavior. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your Internet provider and any law enforcement agencies as needs be about the content and your behavior.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information Journeyman Services Ltd holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Please address requests to the Compliance Officer, 3 The Laurels Business Park, Parkend Walk, Sling, Gloucestershire GL16 8JJ. UK
Any and all passwords and user names chosen or allocated to you must be kept secret and must not be disclosed to anyone without our prior written consent.
You must not use any false identity in email or other network communications.
You must not attempt or participate in the unauthorised entry or viewing of another users account or into another system.
You must not use the services and/or network systems or any part thereof for fraudulent activities, or to breach another organizationⳠsecurity. This is an illegal act and prosecution under criminal law may result.
Please note that this policy will be reviewed, and may change, from time to time. The revised policy will be posted to this page so that you are aware of the information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Notice and disclaimer
- Those who choose to access this website are responsible for the compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Journeyman Services Ltd has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Journeyman Services Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or is it intended to be for medical diagnosis.
- Material appearing on this website will include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Journeyman Services Ltd. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law. Journeyman Services Ltd disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws and regulations.
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Journeyman Services Ltd or any of its employees or agents.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed removable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may either:
- Call us + 44 (0) 1594 839333
- SKYPE - journeyman services ltd
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write - Journeyman Services Ltd, 3 The Laurels Business Park, Parkend Walk, Sling, Gloucestershire GL16 8JJ UK
Users of 18 and under
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the Journeyman website. users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Journeyman Services Ltd is registered in England and Wales at Companies House under 3269804. Its registered offices are at 3 The Laurels Business Park, Parkend Walk, Sling, Gloucestershire GL16 8JJ. UK.
Journeyman's Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the (FSA) Financial Services Authority, firm reference number: 312035.
The rules of the FSA can be accessed and read on the FSA website. www.fsa.gov.uk